Adam Lambert’s ‘Trespassing’ is now #1 on New Zealand’s iTunes Store Top 10 Pop Albums chart! Many thanks to “KiwiBerts”!
@the1gypsyqueen tweeted, “Found lovely Adam Lambert photo in NZ Sept Creme magazine. http://pic.twitter.com/TPHJOP6z”
@eri9, “Adam featuring in Classic Hits radio ad in NZ Woman’s Weekly this week! :)”
Adam Lambert is the feature of New Zealand Classic Hits’s large advertisement in ‘The New Zealand Herald’ (newspaper).
Two days ago, we have posted a piece of news on ‘Liam McEwan’s Adam Lambert Hour On The Flea FM (Promo)’ and now we would like to honor Liam McEwan’s great efforts in promoting Adam Lambert’s music with this interviewing article.
Liam is currently 15 years old and living in New Zealand. His younger brother Aidan McEwan is also a super fan of Adam Lambert. Beside coping with his study, Liam is managing his time to broadcast ‘Liam McEwan’s Adam Lambert Hour’ on The Flea FM every Sunday morning from 11-12.
We have emailed him some questions for this interview and he replied promptly. Thank you very much, Liam!
Interviewing Awesome Glam Fan – Liam McEwan (May 11, 2011)
- Since when you were a fan of Adam Lambert and what made you so? His magnificent vocal?
I discovered Adam when I saw him sing Michael Jackson’s Black Or White on Idol (I am a huge MJ fan, and Adam is one of the only artists I have ever heard that has pulled of a Michael Jackson cover!) That is the moment when I became a fan.
- Which song in Adam’s debut album is you MOST favorite and why?
That’s a really hard question, I love them all! But I’d probably have to say For Your Entertainment.
- From American Idol – Talk Shows – Glam Nation Tour – American Idol ‘Acoustic Aftermath’, which performance of Adam Lambert’s is the most impressive and memorable to you and why?
At the moment I love Glam Nation Tour versions of Sure Fire Winners. I fell in love with that song after the Auckland concert. That song was my favourite from the show!
- How long did it take for you to prepare for ‘Liam McEwan’s Adam Lambert Hour’ at the Flea FM?
Well I spend the whole week taking suggestions and promoting the show, but I never know how the show is going to go until the show actually starts.
- Beside your academic studies, is Flea FM your part time job? Are you managing any other programs at the Flea FM?
The Flea FM is one of my only outside of school activities. It’s something I look forward to every week! Nope, just my 3 hours a week.
- Do you own your own studio for radio broadcasting or its Flea FM’s? (as seen in your promo YouTube video) .
The studio belongs to The Flea FM and is in Devonport, Auckland.
- What is your ultimate ambition? A radio station DJ?
I’m not 100% sure what I want to do. I love my radio, and I love my dance! I think music producing is something I want to do…. You never know! :)
- Is Aidan your twin brother? You both look a lot alike.
Haha! No, we get that a lot… Must be the crazy hair! We are 2 years apart (I am the oldest!!!)
- On your Twitter profile, you mention that you have been a fan of Michael Jackson since 2003, do you find any similarities between the 2 super stars (Michael Jackson and Adam Lambert)? In your opinion, what is the most important essence which determines a great achievement of a singer?
Yeah for sure! I think Michael is one of Adam’s biggest inspirations in terms of both music and fashion (the spikes, sequins etc.). I think Adam is these days’ Michael Jackson.
- What are your suggestions for Adam Lambert on his upcoming album?
GLAM. I know he has said it won’t be as glam but you can never have enough of it! Also, I want to hear some more amazing dance tracks!
So now we have known more about Liam McEwan, don’t we? ☺ What’s next? Follow him to support him.
Follow Liam McEwan on:
- Glambuddyship (Liam has just join ‘Glambuddyship’ today, if you are already a Glambuddy, you may add him as a friend here.)
and don’t forget to tune in to The Flea FM every Sunday morning from 11-12 to listen to Liam McEwan’s ‘Adam Lambert Hour’ (0nline: www.theflea.co.nz).
Thank you, Liam, many thanks for your time and wishing you a happy Glambert!
image: provided by Liam McEwan